Erik specializes in intellectual property law, contract law and dispute resolution and litigation. He has been involved in several high-profile design, trademark and copyright litigations in Sweden and internationally. He also has experience in international contract negotiations.
He assists the firm’s clients, big and small, and also foreign legal counsels, in both questions concerning commercialization and strategy as well as in disputes before courts, IP authorities and arbitration boards.
Since 2018, Erik has been ranked as Rising Star Sweden by MIP IP star and as Key Lawyer in Legal 500 since 2021.
- Contract law
- Dispute resolution and Litigation
- Trademarks and trade names
- Film and Music
- The art and music industry
Senior Associate, Advokatbyrån Gulliksson
Junior Associate, Advokatbyrån Gulliksson
Law clerk, Lund District Court
LL.M., Lund University
Commercial contract law and European competition law at Utrecht University
- The Swedish Bar Association
- The Swedish Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property, SFIR
- The Swedish Association for the Protection of Copyright, SFU
The Legal 500
""Senior associate Erik Esaiasson is a pleasure to work with and is particularly strong in matters with an EU nexus""